Employment Lawyers for Northern California
No one should ever be denied their wages or suffer from illegal discrimination, harassment or retaliation at the workplace. It’s not easy to take on your employer alone, but the San Francisco employment lawyers at McCormack & Erlich can help you level the playing field by standing up for your legal rights. Whether you need a lawyer for a wrongful termination, unpaid wages and overtime, sexual harassment, pregnancy or disability discrimination, or another employment law issue, McCormack and Erlich will give you and your case the individual attention you deserve.
Let our lawyers determine if you may have a case
The law is complex and many claims have time limits, so it is important to consult an experienced attorney promptly if you believe you may have a case. Fill out our contact form or call 415.296.8420 for a free review. Contingency arrangements, where you do not pay any fee unless damages are collected, are available for most types of cases.
Employment Law Explained:
Just what is a “wrongful termination?” Who is entitled to overtime? When does an employer have a duty to accommodate disabled employees?
Find out more about:
Our Recent Cases in the News
- Pregnancy Discrimination Under Federal Title VII
- When Must an Employer Pay an Employee His Final Wages? What Are the Consequences if an Employer Is Late?
- FMLA and CFRA Require Reinstatement to the Same or Comparable Employment Position
- Deductions from An Employee’s Pay Check – General Prohibition against Employer “Self Help”
- Workplace Defamation – A Basic Overview